Goals for 2015
1. Read 75 books (I don’t see this one being too hard since I Have finished at lest four books in the last four days.)
2. Eat healthier.
3. Think about the future has a happy place and not frighting.
4. Focus on myself. (It isn’t selfish to focus on oneself if it is to better those around you.)
5. Look at therapy as a positive place where I can over come my fears. (IE Food, eating again.)
6. Try hard to be better than I was last year.
7. Realize I can’t fix everyone’s problems and I can’t make everyone happy.
8. Finish writing the book I have been working on for five years. (Will anyone read it but me? Nope because its just for me.)
9. Be willing to understand my mental health better and not shy away.
10. Hopefully spend one week not obsessing about missing my scale. (I miss my scale)
This all might seem like weird goals but to be honest most of the time my goals says Sing in public and read at least five books. Those are easy and who doesn’t love easy. These goals that will challenge me to be a better mother, wife and a better me.
What I learned in 2014
1. Life isn’t fair and there is nothing we can do about it but find the positive.
2. Hiding your feeling are truly harmfully to your body, mind, spirit and those you love
3. Admitting I have a problem and accepting help
4. Watching people not give up on me no matter what.
5. You can’t choose your family but you can choose where you Live 😉 LOL
6. I love reading. I love all the amazing authors I have met this year and thank you for never teasing about my lack of spelling and grammar errors in my reviews. 🙂
7. Crying is OK and in fact it is healthy.
8. Telling someone I can sing, play the piano will have me doing just those things in public A LOT!
9.Telling someone you love and knowing they love you right back is simply amazing
10.Standing next to someone realizing you can’t take away their pain and suffering is the hardest thing.
I love life! I truly do everything about it is simply amazing.
Happy New Years